cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Regarding proxy generation for 1:n mapping

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Experts,

I am using 1:N mapping for a file to RFC scenario. I have one file at sender side and 3 RFCs in the receiver side. These RFCs belong to a BI system. Now I need to generate proxies for these. I am not getting the proxies in SPROXY. How can do this. How can I generate proxies for these 3 RFCs.Please help me.

Thanks&Regards,

Reyaz Hussain

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

prateek
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Are u using BPM? 1:n mapping without BPM is only possible for the adapters that reside on the java stack. For RFC it would be possible but for Abap proxy it won't be possible.

In u r still thinking of generating proxies, then export the RFCs and import it under External Definition and then its interfaces could be seen under SPROXY.

Regards,

Prateek

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Prateek,

I am not using BPM. If we import the RFCs in external definition , can we generate proxies for RFC. at that time will it work if I generate proxies for each of the RFC individually.If it is not possible , can you please suggest me a way to do this( one file to 3RFCs)

Thanks&Regards,

Reyaz

prateek
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

If u r thinking about both multimapping and use of server proxy, then u have to use BPM.

If we import the RFCs in external definition , can we generate proxies for RFC.

Yes, but this would not exactly mean that you are generating proxies for RFC. It would just mean that you are generating proxies for an interface which has same structure as that of RFC. Therefore RFC at receiver end won't be called.

Regards,

Prateek

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Prateek,

I am trying to implement it with 3 different mappings

between one sender and 3 reciever interfaces. means 1 sender agreement, 1 reciver determination, 3 interface determinations and 3 reciver determinations. Is it possible to implement in this way.

Regards,

Reyaz

Answers (0)