Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Payment term not transfered to R3

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

We are in SRM 5.0 ECS scenario.

When the PO is transfered from SRM to R3 the payment term in the header doesnt get transfered to R3.

This happens to payment terms which are Z. We are running the job for replicating the payment terms in SRM. It is running successfully.

Any inputs on this will be appreciated.

Regards,

Ramesh-

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

former_member183819
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Ramesh

Hope that your payment terms are attached to r/3 vendors in lFM1 table.

How the z payment terms are created ? and it must attached to vendor master right?

regards

Muthu

Former Member
0 Kudos

Yeah, they are maintained at the vendor level which is used to default the payment terms. But the buyer can change the value to anything which is appropriate.

Regards,

Ramesh-

former_member183819
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Ramesh

Is some body changing explicitly the payment terms in PO ? elaborate more..

regards

Muthu

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Muthu,

Yeah, user changes the payment term to something like ZZ01 from PT30. which doesnt get transfered over to R3. He gets to See ZZ01 in the search help in SRM, but when he selects it doesnt get transfered over.

If I see the field in SRM table its filled correctly, the value is missing for in EKKO in R3.

Regards,

Ramesh-

former_member183819
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi

I believe you must create a terms of condition in r/3 as well.

regards

Muthu

Former Member
0 Kudos

Payments are created in R3 as well.

Regards,

Ramesh-

former_member183819
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Ramesh

Note 576349 - Terms of payment in the ECS.

It could be a ebp-r/3 PO mapping issue regarding payment terms.

Did you try to attach a z payment term in r/3 vendor master?.

payment terms can be modified in PO in EBP . but this payment terms must be in r/3 . If you want permanently the same as payment terms so that you can attach this payment terms to the vendor master in both system. i got your problem and get back to you .need to explore any link with vendor master as well in PO mapping in r/3 and srm .check there are two payment terms are there in r/3 vendor master one is finacial another one is purchasing.

regards

Muthu