Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

No Class found error in client java proxy

former_member192892
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi guys,

I have configured a java proxy and I'm calling that proxy in a stand alone java program. I'm getting the below error when I execute the program.

If any one can provide any inputs on the issue it'be great..

Exception in thread "main" java.lang.NoClassDefFoundError: com/sap/aii/utilxi/sld/XIEntityInSld

at com.sap.aii.proxy.xiruntime.core.XmlSystemAccess.getProperties(XmlSystemAccess.java:679)

at com.sap.aii.proxy.xiruntime.core.XmlSystemAccess.getProperty(XmlSystemAccess.java:709)

at com.sap.aii.proxy.xiruntime.core.XmlSystemAccess.initLogging(XmlSystemAccess.java:471)

at com.sap.aii.proxy.xiruntime.core.XmlProxy.send(XmlProxy.java:79)

at com.sap.aii.proxy.xiruntime.core.AbstractProxy$XmlProxyHelper.send(AbstractProxy.java:181)

at com.sap.aii.proxy.xiruntime.core.AbstractProxy.send$(AbstractProxy.java:142)

at com.unilever.aa.xproc.procComm.file.kalido.MIKalidoTestOutAs_PortType.mIKalidoTestOutAs(MIKalidoTestOutAs_PortType.java:18)

at com.bcone.FTP.TestFTPClient.main(TestFTPClient.java:60)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

stefan_grube
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Varun,

when you call a Java proxy from a stand alone Java program, you need to add many libraries to your Java program, which are not described anywhere.

I recommend not using this scenario. You could create a web service client instead.

Regards

Stefan

former_member192892
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Stefan,

Well, my requirement is to transfer files from one FTP to other. And hence for a faster approach I'm using java proxy. Now the design I thought was to deploy a client proxy and have a stand alone program scheduled to trigger the proxy.

I just wanted to test this once, but its stuck...

stefan_grube
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Try following libs:

From XI:

aii_adapter_xi_svc.jar, aii_af_cci.jar, aii_af_cpa.jar, aii_af_mp.jar,

aii_af_ms_api.jar, aii_af_ms_spi.jar,

aii_af_service_message_security.jar

From the J2EE client JARs: (/usr/sap/<SID>/JC00/j2ee/j2eeclient/signed):

ejb20.jar, exception.jar, guidgenerator.jar, jARM.jar, jperflib.jar,

jta.jar, log_api.jar, logging.jar, sapj2eeclient.jar, sapni.jar,

sapxmltoolkit.jar

See also this guide:

Regards

Stefan

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi varun,

the error you are getting is due to the absence of the class-com/sap/aii/utilxi/sld/XIEntityInSld in SLD.

these classes need to imported in case of configuration of the SLD's at the time of installation.

once they are declared in SLD only after that we can use them in mapping.

kindly check for the same.

regards,

alpa

prateek
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Seems very vague error. Make sure that the prerequisites are met:

Regards,

Prateek

former_member192892
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

HI Prateek,

The EAR was deployed fine and my code is even able to get the Object reference correctly. Its just during the final execution this client program screws up.

From the error it seems its something related to not able to find a particular class com/sap/aii/utilxi/sld/XIEntityInSld. I've included one jar file aii_utilxi_misc.jar on build path, however this jar doesnt have the com/sap/aii/utilxi/sld package at all

former_member192892
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi guys,

Any help on this??