F2 is used for delivery related billing. Here there is a qty dispatch

I hope u will get this.

Thanks,

Savita.

Edited by: savita Nevade on Nov 3, 2008 12:45 PM

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi there,

F1 is order related invoice. F2 is delivery related invoice.

Usually F1 is used for service items. F1 is created with ref to order & F2 is created with ref to delivery doc.

Regards,

Sivanand

former_member204513
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear Balaji,

Both Billing Types are standrad billing types.

F1- billing type is the order related billing type i.e F1 invoice will created with reference to the sales Order.

For Example:- When there is service takes place F1 invoice will create based on the service order becuase there is no physical movement of the goods.

F2 -Billing type is delivery related billing i.e F2 invoice will create with reference to the delivery document.

For Example :- When there physically goodes were deliveried this will takes place.

I hope this will help you,

Regards,

Murali.

former_member217082
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi balaji

Difference between F1 and F2

F1 - order related billing

F2 - Delivery related billing

Regards

Srinath

Former Member
0 Kudos

Normally F1 is called Order related Billing type whereas F2 is called Delivery related Billing type.

You can also create both F1 nad F2 type of billing from LF.

If , F1 TYPE OF BILLING IS CREATED FROM lf, THEN PRICE IS RE-RUN, that means it considers latest price but not in F2 billing type in standard settings.

This is controlled from the copy control table.

Normally, from F2 type of Billing document DR type of Accounting document is created,

from Billing type G2, Accounting document type DG iscreated and from L2 type of Billing document, NN type of Accounting document is created in FI.

These accounting documents can be identified by their Number range also.

If the "Document Type" fIeld is blank in the Billing type (VOFA), then it may be any Billing document system will create accounting document under Document Type "RV", irrespective of the Billing type.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

F1 is commonly used for order related billing. In service scenarios, there will not be any delivery takes place, the billing will be with reference to the sales order. This time we use F1 as the billing type.

F2, as you know it is commonly used as a delivery relevent billing type. F2 will be triggered with reference to a delivery.

There is a scenario whhere we do an F2 invoice from the sales order, that is thirdparty.

Prase