cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

*Sales returns blocked for posting*

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear All,

while creating the sales returns billing docuement the accounting document is not creating.

when trying to realse acccouting from VF02 its giving the error Account 800135 6000 is blocked for posting

where 800135 customer number and the 6000 is company code

please help me how to solve this problem, thanks in advance.

Best regards

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear Mohammed

Two checks you need to carry out

- In VA02, input the return sale order and remove the Billing block if it is set there

- Go to XD05, input the customer code 800135, company code 6000 and his sales area and execute. There remove the billing block and save.

Now retry to release the document to accounting.

thanks

G. Lakshmipathi

Former Member
0 Kudos

hello.

lakshmipathi's suggestions should work. however, in addition also check FD32, go to 'Status' page and un-check the blocks for the credit account.

regards.

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Here I have different to opine.

The customer is not blocked for billing in XD05 & even the sales document is not blocked in VA02, because user is able to creae the billing document. The problem is with accounting document.

I will suggest you to do account determination analysis in VA02, Environment> Analysis> Account determination. It may help to find out he actual problem.

Have you maintained customer for two company code?

Check the settings also in reconcillation account determination.

Also check your reconcillation account no. in FS00, it should not have any block & should marked as reconcillation account.

ravi

Edited by: Ravi on Nov 3, 2008 6:10 PM

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi

go to t-code VA02...enter the sales order number....and then remove billing block from the document..

also check whether customer is block for billing in t-code XD05...

in case of any query do revert

regards

chander

former_member217082
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi mohammed

Go to VA02 and release the block of the billing ( like by default it will be blocked as 08 - check credit memo ) .

Regards

Srinath