cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SNP PPM can't be activated

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi ,

I am working in SCM 5.1 , I wanted to test the dependent demand flow in SNP heuristic run and for the same I have tried to create PPM. I have created resource bucket & single mixed both. But when I am trying to activate the SNP PPM it gives me error "No linked PP/DS plan exists for SNP plan". IS it necessary to have PP/DS plan for SNP ppm ? Is anybody else faced the same problem in SCM 5.1 ?

Thanks for your support.

Best Regards,

M

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

I have find out the mistake from my side. Not assigned PPM with the Plan

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Its very common, when you create a PPM manually (because there is no PPDS PPM for that SNP PPM), its give you that warning msg. You can ignore that, and can activate the SNP PPM.

Thanks, Satyajit

Former Member
0 Kudos

But in my case I am not able to ignore and activate it. Although it is warning message only still PPM can't be activated

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

are you getting some more error? like 'bucket consumption is not defined'. then you have to define the 'bucket consumption' in the resource. go to 'mode' of the 'ppm' and check resource consumption is properly defined or not.

thanks,

Satyajit

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

You may also need to check weather the PPM is assigned to the model

Regards,

Tom

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

Thanks for all the reply. I have done a silly mistake ...not assigned the PPM in the Plan.It is bad....

Regards,

M