cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

UDF Error

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi all

I created UDF to get a fields value when I exucute it in the test mapping I get error:

Errorcom.sap.aii.mapping.lookup.LookupException: Plain exception:Problem when calling an adapter by using communication channel CC_RFC_RECEIVER (Party: , Service: metsapxd, Object ID: e7ef9bd501bf3d47b7e554e2a5a7bbc0) Check whether the communication channel exists in the Integration Directory; also check the cache notifications for the instance Integration Server (central Adapter-Engine) Channel object with Id Channel:e7ef9bd501bf3d47b7e554e2a5a7bbc0 not available in CPA Cache. com.sap.aii.mapping.lookup.LookupException: Problem when calling an adapter by using communication channel CC_RFC_RECEIVER (Party: , Service: metsapxd, Object ID: e7ef9bd501bf3d47b7e554e2a5a7bbc0) Check whether the communication channel exists in the Integration Directory; also check the cache notifications for the instance Integration Server (central Adapter-Engine) Channel object with Id Channel:e7ef9bd501bf3d47b7e554e2a5a7bbc0 not available in CPA Cache.

The communication channel is created...Anyone help with error?

Thx

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (7)

Answers (7)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi found the CC monitoring. The Light id green but in the Processing Details I get lots of errors.

Message processing failed. Cause: com.sap.aii.af.ra.ms.api.RecoverableException: error while processing message to remote system:com.sap.aii.af.rfc.core.client.RfcClientException: functiontemplate from repository was <null>: com.sap.aii.af.rfc.afcommunication.RfcAFWException: error while processing message to remote system:com.sap.aii.af.rfc.core.client.RfcClientException: functiontemplate from repository was <null>

Error in processing caused by: com.sap.aii.af.rfc.afcommunication.RfcAFWException: error while processing message to remote system:com.sap.aii.af.rfc.core.client.RfcClientException: functiontemplate from repository was <null>

Any idea about these errors

Thx

Former Member
0 Kudos

I am also got the same error, r u able solved... Please let me know the status...

Thanks,

ANU

GabrielSagaya
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

check Goli Sridhar 's reply

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

Where do I check for the CC?

Thx

prasad_ulagappan2
Contributor
0 Kudos

Check the communciation channel monitor whether the communication channel status is in Green.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

Changed the name of the CC and successfully upated the cache but still gives the same error.

Thx

prateek
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

First check whether u have activated the CC in ID. Change the description and reactivate it. Now perform the full CPACache. The user ID with roles similar to PIDIRUSER would be required to run full CPACache refresh.

Regards,

Prateek

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

Tried the link, does not seem to work

Thx

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Can you try CPACache full refresh using the below link:

http://<Server:Port>/CPACache/refresh?mode = full