cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

IDoc adapters not in "communication channel monitoring"?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I've modified some information that the receiver IDoc adapter is using (the logical system ID). But after I refreshed all the caches the change is not updated when I send an IDoc to R/3.

When this kind of problem happens with RFC adapter you just have to stop and restart the communication channel in communication channel monitoring. But IDoc adapter is not here... so, how can I restart the IDoc communication channel?

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

prateek
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

@Monika, the tcode is idx5 not idx1.

Idoc adapter can't be monitored using RWB as it resides on ABAP stack. What changes have u actually made in the receiver CC? It only holds the port and destination information. Just reactivate the CC and things should work.

Regards,

Prateek

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Prateek,

I've changed the logical system name of my business system in the SLD. Thats used in the receiver R3 system to identify the partner who has sended the IDoc

Edited by: Marshal Oliveras on Nov 3, 2008 10:26 AM

prateek
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Double click and open the Business System in ID -> Menu Service -> Adapter Specific Identifiers -> There could you see the edited Logical System name.>

If no, then goto edit mode for BS and again goto Adapter Specific Identifiers. There at the bottom, u will find an option "Compare with System Landscape Directory". Try this and reactivate.

Regards,

Prateek

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks Prateek!

The logical system is updated now with the "Compare with SLD" botton.

Regarded

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi,

you can use following transactions for checking IDOC adapter

as it resides in the ABAP stack so you will not find it in the adapter engine...

you can use idx5 for monitoring the idoc adapter and idx2 for the meta data overview in the idoc adapter.

regards,

Alpa.

Edited by: alpa khare on Nov 3, 2008 2:58 PM

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

IDoc's will be monitored using the TCode IDX1.

Regards

Monika

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

IDoc adapter doesnt reside on Adapter Engine, its part of ABAP stack, because of this you cannt find it in RWB-Communication channel monitoring...

Try refreshing the cache:

Transaction: sxi_cache

CPACache refresh using the below url:

http://<server:port>/CPACache/refresh?mode = full

to get the changes affected.

Regards,

Sreenivas.