cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Billing document is not generated

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear All,

i have created a new number range for a newly created billing type. The first billing document is generated with the starting number of the range. After that the billing document is generated but it is not updated in the database and throws the error message that billing number does not exist. plese share your inputs.

Regards

sankar

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

former_member550050
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi

If you are gettine express document update terminated then do this

Go to T. Code VOFA, select your billing type and execute. There check what is maintained for the field "NR int.assigt". Ensure that the same is maintained in VN01 with respective number range.

Regards

Raja

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear Sankar

Run RSDDCHECK programme once, if any inconsistencies in database tables will be updated.

thanks

G. Lakshmipathi

Former Member
0 Kudos

This problem relates to the output type in your billing document, try deleting it when you create the billing document and see whether it works. IN VF01 when you enter all details before you save, check the header output and delete the output type RD00 if thats your std one. If it works then its a problem with the code for the output which tends to seek the payment due date.

regds

Jude

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I've tried both but still the problem persists. i'm not able to create billing doc.

Regards

sankar