cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Problem with DateNavigator

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi all,

I am trying to do an application where in FirstView i am taking four inputs FirstName,LastName,BeginDate and EndDate as user inputs then in SecondView i display the FirstName ,LastName and dates as a range using the DateNavigator UI element. The Problem i am facing is i am able to display the First and LastName in SecondView but DateRange is not getting selected. Please help me on this ,I will be greatful.

Thanks in advance,

Rashmi.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Create all the context attributes as part of your component controller and then map this to both views

Component Controller----

>View1

-

>View2

Regards

Ayyapparaj

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I did that I did the context mapping and i am able to see the Names but not the date Range in the second

view.

Thanks.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Set the following properties for the date navigator.

selectionMode range

firstSelectedDate bind this to start date

lastSelectedDate bind this to end date

Regards

Ayyapparaj

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Yes i did all this as well

I did context mapping of startview with component controller as well as with detailview in which i want to display the input data,in datenavigator i defined the select option as range as well as set the first selected date and Last selected date in properties as the begin date and the end date.Other than this do we need to do anything else in the settings? i used the simple type data and structure for UI elements.

Thanks for your responses, but still i think i am doing some silly mistake.

Rashmi.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I just did the context mapping again and it worked,thanks for you help.

Rashmi.