how to combine different WBS with 1 wbs

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Guru's

I have to configure an new business process for my client,

Present scanerio:-

for any new project( a WBS Element created)--

> now in /nva41 ( create contract ) -
we fill sold to party, period , po no. &the WBS element at item level of contract no -
> now sub-type creation ( customisation programe)
here we combine ( WBS + org. unit ) -
> /npa40 ( allocatio of resoucres for the project.

( the resouces means emplyoees/material )
---this will flow to the contract--

order creation -

>invoice -

>

in this scanerio we maintain (1 wbs element for 1 project.) so all the resouces/ material belong to one business unit/division.

Now my requirement is.

in new project , resouces has to be flow from diff Business unit(eg. Tel. dept. , finance deppt, IT deptt. etc)

so that each Business unit must get their revenue for their resouces working in project.

pls. advice how to proceed for configure this business. if need any clarification pls. ask.

Thanks.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

former_member214674
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

You can create seprate WBS element for each dept. and in assignment tab you can provide diffrent org. data(like business area, company code,profit centre etc.).

Regards

Abhinay

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi I have tried what you told me now....

i have an created an WBS-Element ( for project says WBS-A) with its comp. code, Profit centre & plant.

Now in overview screen ---> assignt tab.

I have created the next two WBS-B & WBS-C with respective profit centre, plant and comp. code.

so that hierarchy will be like this..

Level 1:- WBS-A

Level 2:- WBS-B & WBS-C

Now my question is...............

now i have to allocate the resources thru PA40 ( HRMS T.Code) for difft Business Unit. so that each Business Unit should get their revenue & customer would get the 1 combine invoice...............

Pls. Advice how to do.