cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

DateTimeAccessException

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I am getting the following exception when I run my application. I came know that it is because of the date format is incorrect.

com.sap.aii.proxy.framework.core.DateTimeAccessException: Type conversion error, 
field PP_EXP_DT_H, complex type class suresh2.Zhr_Emp_Gosi_Pp_Dl_Output

I was trying to handle this exception in the code but ! still it is not catching that exception. Can anybody tell me how to resolve this issue ?

Thanks

Jyothi.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

It looks like your custom BAPI/RFC Zhr_Emp Need to be fixed.

Regards

Ayyapparaj

former_member192434
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi

Check this link

Thanks

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I saw the given Thread , but ! it is not satisfying my requirements. My scnario is , I have developed an application which used some of the RFC to get the data from R/3 System. The data which I get is having varies datatypes ( Dates, Time, strings, integers ).

By mistake The date is not correct format in R/3 System which means ( "90.58.9999" ) . When I run that peticular RFC to get the data I am getting the above DateTimeAccessException. Even If i am catching the exception in that RFC execution code, I am getting the exception.

please , help me.

thanks

Jyothi.

Former Member
0 Kudos

I'm afraid that can't be solved, as the JCO conncetion will try to convert the R/3 data into the java.sql.Date and will get the exception there.

I think you will have to make sure the data in R/3 is correct.

Jeschael

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Don't we have any other alternatives to solve this issue ? Because ! User wants to display whatever the data in R/3 System.

Thanks

Jyothi

Former Member
0 Kudos

If you are allowed to change your date field in the Zhr_Emp into a simple string field, you are saved. If not, a JCO connection reading the data directly wihout any model around it, could be a solution.