cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Making fields mandatory - KVGR1

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Sirs,

Is there any way to make the KVGR1 field in customer master mandatory. It is not happening using - SPRO > Customer A/c Groups > Field status group.

Can you pl suggest on this?

Regards

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

former_member217082
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello Rajni

Generally the KVGR1 field will be optional , check in account grp. using t.code OVT0 , but if that field is suppressed make it mandatory and the check .If still it is not working then do the following

Go to Logistics General->Customer control -> customer account group fields creation (or) change -> here you select the field KVGR1 as mandatory and save it .

Regards

Srinath

Former Member
0 Kudos

Sri Nath,

Thanks for your response. I checked up the path and t code u suggested, still there is no field KVGR1 in the existing A/c group - sold to party.

Can you further suggest me what needs to be done to make this field mandatory?

Regards,

former_member217082
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi rajni

Go to SPRO->Financial Accounting-> Account receivables and Account payables-> customer field maintainence->Customer master data-feild maintainence

I exactly dont remember the term used there , but customer master data fields changes are done there. You can check and make it mandatory .

Regards

Srinath

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Rajni,

KVGR1 is the customer group field in customer master record.

This is not a field but just a check box.

If you want this mandatory, means you want to check it.

I don't think its required here to make it mandatory.

I hope it solves your issue.

Regards,

Ravi

Former Member
0 Kudos

Ravi,

Hi,

Your response is helpful but does not solve my query. I need this field mandatory. Can you pl suggest what way we can make it mandatory?

regards,

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Rajni,

Ok!

Use T code SHD0 & create a new transaction code for creating customer master record.

Here you will see all view of customer master.

For these view you can create screen variants with default values. For field KVGR1, check the field & save it.

Now onwards use new t code for creating customer master record. Here you will be having that entry as default/mandatory for customer group.

Try this now. And update.

Regards,

Ravi