cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

CIN Details for Export Customers

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Sirs,

I need to make excise invoice for export customers. To make excise invoice, I need to maintain CIN Details of customers in J1id. But, for export customers, these details are not available.

Can you pl suggest the way out.

Regards,

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear rajni

Yes even for export customers, you should maintain the customer code in J1ID. Since ED and tax is not applicable for export customers, in your pricing procedure, have these condition types as statistical so that in billing document, the net value will not change and simultaneously, the respective values will flow in excise invoice.

thanks

G. Lakshmipathi

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi laxmi...

not in every export process Excise is exempted....if the export is not under bond and there are many products for which excise is applicable in export..

do revert if any issues..

regards

chander

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

My dear Chander

Please refer Central Excise Rules. Excise Duty is exempted for all exports. Even you pay duty at the time of despatching the material from factory, you can claim the rebate, by submitting the relevant proof of export.

thanks

G. Lakshmipathi

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi

in j1id u can mention the CIN detailsof any customer....Export details of the customer should be capture in the customer master data....

so when u create sales order delivery and billing and excise invoice....export related details will be picked from Customer master data while excise values will be picked from J1id or record as u customized them..

i hope this will answer ur ques..

in case of any query do revert back..

regards

chander

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Chandan,

Export customer will never have details like -

Excise Registration no

Excise Range

LST No

CST No

PAN No

In this case, how can I maintain excise details of export customer. Pl enlighten.

regards,

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi rajni...

export customer will have all these details...as export can be of different types i.ie

export under bond in which exporter is exempted from the ED ( value of exemptions apears in BOnd)

export where excise duty is payable..(in case of some chemicals)

so whatever process u r taking care of....those details must be applicable for exporter and need to filled in J1id

do revert if any issues..

regards

chander