cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

RFC destination with R/3 4.6D

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi

I'm trying to establish an RFC destination for my R/3 4.6D system. I want to use this system in an XI scenario. I hope this is possible, would be great.

Error: partner not reached (host ..., service sapgw00) CPI-C error CM_PRODUCT_SPEC

Notes:In TCODE sm59 I don't have the option to select "Registered Server Program".

Thanks.

Go:khan Enc

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

MichalKrawczyk
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

hi,

as far as I remember there should be a pusch button:

Register

and then the standard

/people/michal.krawczyk2/blog/2005/03/29/configuring-the-sender-rfc-adapter--step-by-step

Regards,

michal

-

<a href="/people/michal.krawczyk2/blog/2005/06/28/xipi-faq-frequently-asked-questions">XI FAQ - Frequently Asked Questions</a>

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks to you both for your quick reply.

I have found the Registration Program ID and entered any ID there: e.g. minisap

After testing the connection without having inserted any host or gateway the error message says: "program minisap not registered / CPI-C error CM_ALLOCATE_FAILURE_RETRY" ??

sam_raju
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Gokhan,

Make sure you have the RFC Sender CC created and activated with the same PROGRAMID before testing the RFC Destination.

Rgds,

Sam Raju

Former Member
0 Kudos

This RFC destination that you have created, requires some other program to come and register in the sap gateway with the entered program id.

For instance, if you are trying to use this with XI, you would have to create and activate a sender RFC communication channel....In this channel the Program ID has to match with the program ID on the RFC destination of type "T".

After the CC is active, if you try a test connection..it should be successful.

Thanks,

Renjith

Thanks,

Renjith

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

When creating the destination choose the type as "T" (TCP/IP connection)..

then the option Regsitered Program will come up