cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SAP console and telnet server

Former Member
0 Kudos

We have to implement a solution using SAPconsole and a Server Telnet for Goods Receipt.

The aim is to use Bar-code on parcel/packaging, to read this Bar-code during the goods receipt (PGR), and to send the information in SAP.

For this, one of the solution is to use SAPconsole and a Server Telnet.

Can anyone provide me with more details on SAP console and telnet server ??

Thanks in advance..

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

hello nirav,

the easiest way i know is to use http://www.georgiasoftworks.com/par_sapconsole.htm

i would say 1 day to implemet the whole setup telnet and SAPConsole.

for us it works perfekt we use over 30 MC3090 devices in our warehouse.

if you have an R/3 release 6.2 or higher you will find some intresting transaction.

LM01 - a standard FR Menu

LRFMD - Userdata per menu

LFR1 - Monitoring for mobile's

and some customizing stuff where you can define your own menu's and so on.

also the programming for a new transaction is realy easy.

regards

Tony W

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks Tony..

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Sharing important info :-

We have alos developed a application similar to this . Its a mobile data entry application.Even we faced a lot of challenges implementing the same.

All the LT transactions are also needed to check the tarnsfer order status for the different terminlogies being implemented.

Concept called Putaway and picking in warehouse whichwe implemeted.

Partial and full confrimation logic also plays an important role in this implemenatations

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Lohith,

can you provide me with details like how to implement, what all hardwares and softwares are required and so on??

Thanks,

Nirav

former_member220430
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Nirav,

I am also reading about SAP Console. For the hardware, the significant to remember is that you should have a 32-bit machine.

I am curious to know how data/configuration is stored in a SAPConsole server because we are planning to move the one that we have on another machine. I hope someone knows and can give advice.

Thanks!

former_member220430
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Nirav,

Also to share, you might want to look at the following SAP Notes: 190005 and 1043241

Regards!

Former Member
0 Kudos

Sharing important info :-

We have alos developed a application similar to this . Its a mobile data entry application.Even we faced a lot of challenges implementing the same.

All the LT transactions are also needed to check the tarnsfer order status for the different terminlogies being implemented.

Concept called Putaway and picking in warehouse whichwe implemeted.

Partial and full confrimation logic also plays an important role in this implemenatations