cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Syndicatoion of records

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi MDM Guru's,

I have a typical problem while syndicating records. We have 2 ports for a repository. When does a full Data extract - 1 port gets full data extract and the other does not get full data in our production system.

In our QA system, both the Ports gets full data extract. The maps & configuration of both QA & Production are same. I don't find any diffrence.

Can you guide me where i need to search to fix it.

Thanks in advance

cheers

Srihari Reddy

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Srihari,

How have you transported you repository details from the production to the Quality server?

If you have used Export/Import schema for the same it is likely that your Syndication maps are corruputed as this happens as the internal ids used to store the map details are lost when using the export/Import process.

In this case it is suggested that you:

- Use Archieve /Unarchieve repository for transportation if possible from here on

- As of now run a check/verify on your repository and load it with update indices.

- Open the map in the production system and check for all the settings(field and value mapping as well)

- Once verified Export the map.

- Then import the map in the Quality system, delete any preexisting map with the same name.

Hope It Helped

Thanks & Regards

Simona Pinto

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Srihari,

For Port-2 which is not receiving the full data use the same map used for Port-1 and just change the Remote System name.

or you can export both the maps from Quality and Import them in Production system.

Regards,

Jitesh Talreja

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I tired both the ways u have mentioned, still i could not succed. could this be related to setup or any ........... i don't know.

could you please guide me with another alternatives.

Cheers

Srihari Reddy

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Srihari,

No it is not related to Setup or installation. Check the MDSS.ini file and increase the value of Auto Syndication Task Delay (seconds) to 50 and restart the Syndication Server

Regards,

Jitesh Talreja