cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Status update of Credit Memo Request

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

The processing status in the credit memo request is not updating as "Fully invoiced" even after the credit memo is created. Due to this I am able to repeatedly create credit memo against this same credit memo request.

The problem as i understand is that in the credit memo request > header data > status tab > Bill.stat.order-rel. field is still showing "Not invoiced". But it is suppose to show "Fully invoiced".

Can anybody let me know where is the setting to control the status update of the credit memo request.

Thanks,

Shankar

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

In that case Please go to VOV7 and check the item category settings :

1. Completion Rule should be "B"

2. Billing Relevance should be "C".

Please try this and revert.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

Goto T code : VTFA and check the Copying control setting. Pos./Neg. Quantity field should be '+' to avoid such situations.

Please revert back.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

In the copy control, Pos./neg. quantity is +.

Former Member
0 Kudos

IN the customising for the item category, Check the billing relevance is C or not.Normally the completion rule is left blank. If not use this field, This is used for completion from quotations to orders but works as effectively as for other order types as well.

regds

Jude

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

The completion rule in the item category definition is blank. But if my understanding is correct, this completion rule is relevant only for quotation / contract.

Thanks,

Shankar