cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Regarding SAP Scripts Address printing

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

I am using ADDRESS ... ENDADDRESS to print country specific adress for vendors.

In this i am not using 'Title' but still it is printing can anybody tell me how to discard this.

If i remove ADDress no from this syntax it is not getting printed but some other fields are also not getting printed so this option is not working, I have tried with Priority & LINES options but they are not correct.

Can anybody resolve this issue!

Thanks,

Deep.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

refer below lines

TITLE

Title or form of address. Used only with addresses of types 1 and 3.

TYPE

Specifies the type of address. The following types are possible:

-->Normal address (ADRS1). This is the address of a company or organization. It corresponds to the address structure that is expected in most SAP applications.

--->Private or personal address (ADRS2). This is the address of a natural person, a private or home address.

--->Company addressDienstadresse (ADRS3) with contact person. This is the address of a colleague or contact within a company or organization. The company name should be specified in the TITLE and NAME fields; the ATTN: contact person should be named in PERSON and TITLE.

Should you enter another address type or leave the field blank, then type 1 is used for formatting.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I have tried TYPE also. But it will not display all the fields required for all the types.

Can anybody provide the solution!

Thanks,

Deep.

Answers (0)