cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Quality for Dormant material

0 Kudos

Hi All,

i have requirement for quality check for dormant material i.e. if a material is not procured (no GR ) for the last 6 months but at the time of last GR date, 6 month back, this material was at skip stage(as per Dynamic modification rule).

and after 6 month also the stage will be same.but i want if material is coming after 6 month the inspection stage should switch to 1st stage(initial stage).

Hope I am clear. Can anyone help me in this issue.

Thanks!!

Vinay Upadhyay

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Vinay,

If you put the max inspection duration the system then make the current inspection lot is due for inspection as a result of the maximum skip duration, although the quality level contains a skip as the next inspection stage this is i think limitation of SAP.

Regards,

Tushar

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI

In your DMR,skip stage - enter maximum period as 6 months

this will create inspection lot( if the GR period expired 6months)

thanks

sami

0 Kudos

Hi Sami,

if i give max. skip duration, it will be applicable only for skip stage. and my requirement is, if for last 6 months no GR and No inspection lot creation, happend then automatically inspection stage should switch to initial irrespective of current stage( may be skip or normal or any stage).

Hope i am clear this time.

Thanks!!

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI

Your correct, u have to assign next stage as initial or as u wish whichever stage you can assign

then system will reset after 6months to next stage

if you have doubt better to test this function, you give the maximum skip duration as 1 day or 2 and test it.

i hope your clear now

thanks

sami

Edited by: sami sami on Nov 3, 2008 3:41 PM