cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Transports to QA

Former Member
0 Kudos

I have two business systems that i added to my Integration Directory in my dev environment. Now i want to transport this up to QA but it fails. It says Business system does not exist in the SLD. It is in my Dev SLD and I can not get it into my QA SLD. I have no options to select it.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi ,

It Seems that you have two different Sld's for your Dev and Quality System.

If so Export the SLD objects from Dev to Quality.

If u r using same SLD it shud work.

Note: While installing Dev XI Server it would have asked you to use Existing SLD or Create new SLD.

regards

srini

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

We have separate SLD's and I had to export the business system and Import it into QA

prateek
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

It is in my Dev SLD and I can not get it into my QA SLD

If u have multiple SLDs in ur landscape, then make sure that the QA SLD has both the Dev and QA business systems in it. Either u may transport the SLD data from Dev to QA or u may create it manually. Also, in the QA SLD, u have to define the transport target of Dev BS as the QA BS.

Regards,

Prateek

bhavesh_kantilal
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

hello,

Do you have multiple SLD?

Have the business systems from the Dev SLD been transportrted to the QA SLD?

Do you need to use the same name in both Dev and QA or do you need different names?

Regards

Bhavesh

Former Member
0 Kudos

multiple SLD's and the BS's are different in each one. If i need to transport my Business Systems to another SLD, how do i go about doing that?

Edited by: Derrick Duncan on Nov 3, 2008 2:22 PM

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

First you create a business system in the SLD of QA. Then import the business system. Map the imported business system to newly created business system

Regards,

Reyaz