cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Changing Message Processor automatically

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Dear All,

I am having a requirement like this: In my company we are using Support Desk for internal process. Whenever Support Desk Ticket is created(Reported By/User) It will be assigned to a Message Processor, this Message again he is Reassigning the ticket to next Processor By Manually Changing the BP No in the Message Processor field.

My Requirement is how we can automate this Process using Status Profile OR Action Profile, so that when saving the new message processor is picked automatically. Can any body help me. I am new to this Field. Please help me.

Points will be awarded.

Thanks In Advance

Regards

Sharanappa

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

markus_doehr2
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

From where should the system know the new message processor?

Markus

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Markus,

Can we do it using organizational structure, where we assign Business partners(BP) and users. Other wise can we call the BP Nos that we create manually into this Field using Status Profiles or Action Profiles.

Edited by: Sharanappa hungundi on Nov 3, 2008 8:10 AM

markus_doehr2
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

I don´t understand you.

If you follow the IMG you have set up an organizational structure. That structure is used to find the appropriate BP derived from the component the message in the satellite system is created.

Markus

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Markus

Here we are not using components, Since we are directly creating tickets using T. Code CRMD_ORDER.

markus_doehr2
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

The logic behind those messages is based on components. If you don´t use them an automatic determination is not possible. What should the system use to "automatically" determine the processor?

Markus

Former Member
0 Kudos

OK right, can I use Organizational Structure to automate this, But condition is I Don't have components which I can bring them here. How we can do this?

Sharanappa H

markus_doehr2
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

The default concept uses SAP components - users create messages in the satellite system, the component is set automatically and this determines the processor.

If you use a different approach of creating messages then you need to customize your system (and probably develop extensions/user exits).

I suggest you get a good CRM/Solution Manager consultant on site and talk to him, that topic can´t be solved by the delivered standard.

BTW: Because it is so complex to do exactly that, we are looking for a different software product because we want to implement one service desk tool for all IT (including PC helpdesk, network group etc.) - not only for SAP.

Markus

Former Member
0 Kudos

Anyway thanks for your kindly replies. I will get back to you if I need any help.

Regards

Sharan