cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Two movement type in sales order

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

my client requires a stock to transfer to plant (301 mvt type) to happen at the same time while creating the sales order.

for this i added one more movement type in schedule lines (mvt type 1 step) in img.

but i am not getting the two schedule in the sales order (if i am correct).

Please if anybody have an idea on this where i missed any configuration for this issue.

Thanks in advance.

Thanks and Regards

S P

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Schedule line in sale order will flow based on the settings you maintain in VOV5.

So go to VOV5, select your item category and check whether you have maintained there.

Also if I understood your question correctly, you want two schedule lines in sale order with same item category.

For information, when you create sale order for a material and stock is not available for the requested delivery date, then in such case only, you will get multiple schedule lines.

Moreover, One schedule line category can have only one movement type and this being the case, unless you differentiate the schedule line category and assign it in VOV5, your requirement cannot be met.

thanks

G. Lakshmipathi

Former Member
0 Kudos

thanks lakshmi for the the answer my scenario go like this

when we create a sales order the system should transfer the material to the other plant using the movement type 301 and also do the 601 movement type ,

for this i made in schedule two schedule line , but it is not working.

Thanks and Regards

S P

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear S P

I dont know why you want this in sale order creation. While creating sale order, maintain the plant from which you would like to make despatch, in the field "Plant".

In fact, only during delivery, all movement types will come into picture. So if at all you want to change the delivering plant at a later stage, you can very well do so in MB1B with movement type 301.

thanks

G. Lakshmipathi

0 Kudos

This message was moderated.

moazzam_ali
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

This message was moderated.