cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

transfer posting warining message

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All

In Make to Order scenario, i am doing posting for converting production order stock (Unrestricted stock) to Sales order stock by using MB1B transaction with movement type 412 E system is througing a warning message as

"Sales order (SOBKZ = ) is not provided for this goods movement"

kindly suggest me a solution to move further

Thanks

Madhu

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Madhu,

412 E is a reversal movement type.

For posting production order stock into sales order stock use MB31 with 101 movement type, give order no. here.

Regards,

Ravi

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Ravi

What u said is already done, any ways thanks for your suggestion and i would like give a detailing of wat exactly is the problem.

We are doing Make to Order Scenarion naturally the cycle start with SO and ends with Delivery, All the Sales orders(what ever might be the no of sales orders) get clubbed and we get one Planned Order and One Production Order ( as per our requriement) the Confimation, GR and then the Transpfer Posting so as make the Unristricted stock to Sales order (MB1B 412 E)

Here is the exact prob is while doing Transfer posting system is throwing the warning message as "Sales order (SOBKZ = ) is not provided for this goods movement" as it is warning message we are proceeding. once it is completed the stock is as sales order stock but in it is picking automatically.

our requirement type is KSV and strategy is 40

kindly help me to get the delivery quantity automatically

Thanks

Madhu

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear Madhu

In MB1B, ensure that you have given the sale order reference and not the production order reference.

thanks

G. Lakshmipathi