cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Config File Issue?

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI @,

In my application I had some parameters which will change based upon the systems and other factors so I had put those parameters in the properties file and using it in my WD4J application. My objective was to chnage the parameter and then use it withoput compiling the code.

But after deploying and reading it thriough WDConfig class I have observed that it is still takinght eold values only and not taking the changed value.

Is it the normal behaviour or I am missing osmething. How can I achiev this fucnitonality.

Regards,

Amit

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Check out the values in the Configuration Manager. It is in the Visual Administrator (ask the admin). My guess is that the values you changed in the configuration file are not updated on the server. Your admin can do that, without you having to deploy things.

Jeschael

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi ,

I am on CE 7.1 so no Visual Admin also how this config is getting populatede as I am reading the config data from the File?

Regards,

Amit

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

d_fautini
Participant
0 Kudos

Can you explain, how 're you passing the parameters to the WD4J app. Are you passing from an iview?

Regards,

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

See this document i think that can help you:

https://www.sdn.sap.com/irj/sdn/go/portal/prtroot/docs/library/uuid/f07c3625-c971-2910-3a9c-ce131487...

Description about document and references to download: /docs/DOC-8061#61

Best regards