Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Error in new tax code

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I have create a new output tax M8 and assigned it with G/L in OB40

but while saving the document VF01 one error is coming "Error in account determination: table T030K key CPIL MWS M8". Can anyone plz tell me what another assignment is missing.

Thanx.

SP Shukla.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear Shukla

If you have commented as to which suggestion has helped you to solve the issue, we can also update our knowledge.

Alternatively, if you had awarded points, based on the weightage of the points, we can come to a conclusion as to which suggestion has helped you to solve the problem.

Please dont just close the thread with "Answered" !!!!!!!!

thanks

G. Lakshmipathi

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Lakshmipathi,

As per given solution by you I have ckecked the setting and fould all are ok

and I again check the order where I found that user was selected Input tax

in VK11 in place of Output tax. After correction Bill has been saved.

Thanx for the solution.

Regards,

SP Shukla.

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear Shukla

Go to FTXP, input country of origin, tax code M8 and execute. There scroll down the Account Key and check whether you have maintained the tax percentage correctly.

Incidentally, Account Key MWS is applicable for condition type JIN1 which is used b4 the introduction of VAT in India. After VAT introduction, you should use Account Key JN7 and condition type JIN7.

thanks

G. Lakshmipathi

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi SP,

In the condition reord of Tax Condition type plesae maintain the correct tax code M8 & also do the G/L Account assignment in OB40.

Thanks & Regards,

Hemant Patil

former_member217082
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Shukla

While creating the tax code through t.code FTXP check in which country it has been created

.So as you have created the tax code M8 .check in what tax procedure this tax code has been created. and also check wheather the tax code is available in the tax procedure or not and also check wheather that tax procedure is assigned to the country IN or not .Also check the tax code what you have created contains MWS account key( this you can at the right side when you create the tax code ) ?

Regards

Srinath