cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

"SQL error in the database when accessing a table "error

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Friends,

Its a support issue. Since the server was down yesterday messages stuck in the queues. To send the messages from queue now in smq2 once i click on the spcific queue i am getting another page which shows sysfail error , after clicking on that line in another page i am getting error SQL error in the database when accessing a table. when i click execute luw it is showing error in the status bar as Function module does not exist or EXCEPTION raised.

Please help me how resolve the issue and send the messages out of queue ?

Thanks,

Suresh.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Suresh,

I think the error is because of insufficient space in the table .Contact the BASIS team and increase the table space.

Bharath.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks Bharath. The issue got resolved after increasing the table space. sorry for the late response.

suresh.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

I got same issue in SQL Query

SELECT (FIELD_LIST)

INTO CORRESPONDING FIELDS OF TABLE I_COSP PACKAGE SIZE 1000

FROM COSP CLIENT SPECIFIED

WHERE GJAHR IN SELR_GJAHR

AND LEDNR EQ '00'

AND OBJNR IN SELR_OBJNR

AND PERBL IN SELR_PERBL

AND VERSN IN SELR_VERSN

AND WRTTP IN SELR_WRTTP

AND MANDT IN MANDTTAB

GROUP BY (GROUP_LIST).

But it is working for other inputs. Could you suggest me is that table space problem only or what ?

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Suresh

Did they update SP level while system was down. if yes this can be a driver update issue as well.

Other than that System exception from database can be due to table is full, or PI is accessing the table if table level lock is implemented then refresh the cache or restart database.

Thanks

Gaurav