SAP for Retail Discussions
Join conversations about personalization, omnichannel strategies, and operational excellence in retail using SAP for Retail software.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Inconsistent listing

Former Member
0 Kudos

While doing listing to a generic, some variants are getting listed to all sites while others are not. I have checked the articles from MARA, MARC, MVKE, WLK1 and found no discrepancy between generic and variants. The site can be extended by doing local listing, but this is just a temporary solution. However on certain variants where listing is done, MM42 listing by variant or WSM3 listing either with the generic or variant is not fixing the problem. We have the latest retail version and note 1034879 has been applied already.

We have been on SAP for over 5 months and problem started approximately 3 weeks ago.

Question: What is causing this problem? How can this be fixed?

Thanks.

2 REPLIES 2

bjoern_panter
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

Hi Terry,

in such a case I strictly recommend to get in contact with SAP support.

They will help you within minutes.

Please prepare some good examples and test cases. List the article number and the affected sites.

Marksu or Stephan will get in contact with you.

Regards

B

0 Kudos

Hi Bjorn,

I was able to figure out on how to fix the issue. However, I could not figure out what is causing this issue? If we are doing something incorrectly, we would like to correct it.

Aprpeciate your assistance.

Thanks.

Terry