cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to find Value contract details used as reference in order

0 Kudos

Hi SAP team,

We are creating a order with reference to a Value contract line item. After saving the order, from the document flow we can see the value contract number and line item it is referred. But before saving the order, is there any way to see value contract and line item number it is refered to.

Regards,

Madhuri.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Madhuri

Its not possible to see the preceding document when u raise a order with reference to Contract.

After saving the order only u can see the preceeding document in number in Document Flow.

When u r in create mode of sales order u cannot see the document Flow button .. Only after saving the order only v can see the document flow..

Because at the time creation the system gathers information only. after saving only it will confirm the number of preceeding document.

I tried in my system ..

Regards

Srinivas.

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear Madhuri

Yes b4 saving the sale order, if you block that line item and check for document flow, you can see the preceding document.

thanks

G. Lakshmipathi

0 Kudos

Hi,

Thanks for the response. Can you please let me know what is meant by blocking of the item.

Normally, we create order with reference to contract.

Regards,

Madhuri.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi madhri,

In any order with reference to the contract ,what ever u given contract that line item only copied that sales order.

In line item block means u can go the control data of condition type of value contract give the general contol data manual button

Go to V/06

then value contract condition type WK00 , press ctl+shift +F2

Inn that control data change which can be made tab u can give that.

Once u can give the manual changes is blocked(D)

In the sales order u cant changes .The popup will come

regards ,sridhar