cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to find Value contract details used as reference in order

0 Kudos

Hi SAP team,

We are creating a order with reference to a Value contract line item. After saving the order, from the document flow we can see the value contract number and line item it is referred. But before saving the order, is there any way to see value contract and line item number it is refered to.

Regards,

Madhuri.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Madhuri!

When we create Sale Order with ref. to Value Contract, we have the Option of Selecting the Line Item through Tab 'Selection List' from the Pop-up window.

Also before saving the Sale Order, in 'EDIT' - 'Propose Item' you can select the Line Item against the Relevant Contract.

Regards

Arun

0 Kudos

Hi Arun,

Thanks for the response.

I would like to see the contract number and item number after entering into sales order creation screen i.e. after selecting all the data in pop up and just before saving the order.

Reason is : I wanted to confirm before saving whether i have selected correct contract and item number for order creation.

Regards,

Madhuri.

former_member217082
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi madhuri

In sales order , in header data, there is a contract tab there we can see the referenced data of the value contract.But another way of seeing is through document flow

Regards

Srinath