Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Vendor Addresses being available in IW33

Former Member
0 Kudos

In IW33, General Maintenance Order, when in change mode and on the partner tab, you can control the viewing of Partner Addresses (Vendors) with the object F_LFA1_GRP-Vendor Account Group. Also, if you use the object F_LFA1_AAP you can restrict from seeing the vendor addresses if you have M instead of F (Finance view).

The weird thing is that when you press the change Partner Address icon, it does not do a security check on any objects and it brings up all vendor address -whether normal vendor or employee vendor.

I have talked to developers and they said that there isn't a user exit on this transaction/program. I've also played around with the above objects and the HR objects and was not able to restrict this view while in the change mode.

I don't see any notes on this, so I was wondering if someone had a similiar situation with IW33.

3 REPLIES 3

Former Member
0 Kudos

It might have done the checks beforehand already, to determine whether the "change icon" should be there at all, or not.

The logic might be that if the user can change vendor address data, then the restrictions on displaying fall away (just guessing).

Alternately, take a look in SU24 for the transaction's check indicators - the vendor check might be disabled by default for some reason.

Or open a customer message via service.sap.com and point this out to them.

Cheers,

Julius

0 Kudos

I tried this in our sandbox and unfortunately it did not work. Thank you for the advice.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Not answered, closing