cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Where are the xml files for code generator of MSAHH5?

Former Member
0 Kudos

I'm generating source files for MSAHH5 and in the source code I can find xml files for generating all entities and DAL for those entities but I can't find anywhere files for MSATableConstants.xsl and MSAPersistanceManager.xsl and if I leave them alone they don't generate any class. I tried all xml in the code-generator folder without luck. What files should I use?

Thanks in advance.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I will answer your question in 2 parts.

1. Which files are used to generate what?????????

For entities: Entity.xslt+ Entity.xml

For MSATablesContants: MSATableConstants.xslt+

Entity.xml

For MSAPackageManager: MSAPackageManager.xslt+

Entity.xml

For DAL Generation: DAL.xslt+DAL.xml

2. Where these will be generated?????????

It depends on the path of the project that you are giving. If in the code generator tool when u make a new project give the path as the path of your project in eclipse.

Otherwise if you give path as ./ means the current folder from where you r running classgenerator.jar

you have to manually create folders like

C:\classgenerator\com\sap\crm\handheld\db\dataaccess for DAL classes and similarly for entities etc.

Hope this is clear

anubhav

Former Member
0 Kudos

That's what I'm trying to do but I have a problem.

When I try using MSATableConstants.xsltEntity.xml and MSAPackageManager.xsltEntity.xml no files are generated.

I generate the entities and DAL correctly but when I follow the same process using those two no output files or errors are generated.

I'm using unmodified sources from MSAHH50src.zip from SAP notes

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

The reasons that u might not be able to genetarte the files are:

1. the complete folders defining the package strcuture are not present.

2. Please try to use modified xml and xslt as the latest attachment to the note i have already described.

hope it heps

regards

anubhav

Former Member
0 Kudos

I used DAL.xsl and dal.xml from query.zip you mentioned.

Anyway that files are used to generate DAL files. The problem I got is in MSATableConstants.xsl and MSAPackageManager.xsl. They still don't generate any files.

I use my eclipse project folder so folders for the files should be created already as it happens for some files. Anyway, the program gives an error if folders aren't present and with that files end silently. The program only says that file is starting its process and ending without generating files.

Thanks a lot.