cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SSL

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

I've installed an Sol Man 7 sistem for for testing. But when i try to do the basic settings i get to the step. "Activate Solution Manager Services" As a prerq. i should configure SSL for HTTPS and SSO before i can use web dynpro applications.

To configure SSL i need an certificate but the sistem is used only for testing and the security is not very important.

If i use an test certificate that is valid for 8 weeks. What happens when the certif expires. It is possible to use web dynpro applications without SSL

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

It is absolutely possible to use webdynpro appliaction without ssl.

even for sso ssl is not mandatory.

In our test system scenerio we dont have ssl.

ssl is nothing but encryption added to protocol http.

Regards,

Vijay.

Former Member
0 Kudos

The problem is that in that img step i have to activate some services and in the second faza i have to check the activation.

in transaction sicf

sap>bc>webdynpro when i select check service i get the folowing message

Error when processing your request

What has happened?

The URL http://mosssrv.domain.local:8002/sap/bc/webdynpro was not called due to an error.

Note

The following error text was processed in the system NTW : WebDynpro Exception: Application // Does Not Exist

The error occurred on the application server mosssrv_NTW_02 and in the work process 0 .

The termination type was: RABAX_STATE

The ABAP call stack was:

Method: RAISE of program CX_WD_GENERAL=================CP

Method: IF_WDR_RUNTIME~GET_RR_APPLICATION of program CL_WDR_MAIN_TASK==============CP

Method: HANDLE_REQUEST of program CL_WDR_CLIENT_ABSTRACT_HTTP===CP

Method: IF_HTTP_EXTENSION~HANDLE_REQUEST of program CL_WDR_MAIN_TASK==============CP

Method: EXECUTE_REQUEST of program CL_HTTP_SERVER================CP

Function: HTTP_DISPATCH_REQUEST of program SAPLHTTP_RUNTIME

Module: %_HTTP_START of program SAPMHTTP

What can I do?

If the termination type was RABAX_STATE, then you can find more information on the cause of the termination in the system NTW in transaction ST22.

If the termination type was ABORT_MESSAGE_STATE, then you can find more information on the cause of the termination on the application server mosssrv_NTW_02 in transaction SM21.

If the termination type was ERROR_MESSAGE_STATE, then you can search for more information in the trace file for the work process 0 in transaction ST11 on the application server mosssrv_NTW_02 . In some situations, you may also need to analyze the trace files of other work processes.

If you do not yet have a user ID, contact your system administrator.

Error code: ICF-IE-http -c: 001 -u: SOLARSERVICE -l: E -s: NTW -i: mosssrv_NTW_02 -w: 0 -d: 20081031 -t: 233857 -v: RABAX_STATE -e: UNCAUGHT_EXCEPTION

HTTP 500 - Internal Server Error

Your SAP Internet Communication Framework Team

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

i think after your installation of solman you didnot publish the service.i faced with the similar error sometime back.

There is a report program to publish the service what u see in Transaction SICF.

i could not recollect the program name as presently i dont have system in my hand.

but somebody could help here.

if i could recollect the program then will post the same

Regards,

Vijay.

just try this report program w3_publish_services . if i recollect correctly then things should work

Edited by: vijayakumar kanniah mohan on Oct 31, 2008 11:25 PM

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI

could you able to solve the problem ?

is my answer add any value to your solution ?

Regards,

Vijay.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

I've run the report for publishing services on the selection screen i've selected everything and looked ok.

But i still have problems when i test services.

I've opened a new thread with a problem regarding extenal aliases.

But i think that problems from that are related with this one.

When i try to create an external Alias and to save i get the folowing message:

Service /sap/bc/solman/defaultUser Cannot be accesed!

Message no. SHTTP009

Diagnosis

You have not entered a handler, and the other services in URL also do not have a handler. This means the service cannot be accessed by HTTP request

Procedure

Check whether this is intentional, and if necesary, enter a handler

Edited by: Berbece Alexandru on Nov 3, 2008 10:51 PM

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

please check your other thread

regards,

Vijay.