cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

billing

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi SAP gurus

Suppose I have to combine some deliveries into one billing document then wat are the requirements that must be fulfiled ?

can we make one invoice if sold to party and ship to party are different but payer is same?

how the customer will get to know that his order has been saved in the system of supplier?

Plz reply.U wil get good points for that as usual

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

former_member184555
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi

Payer

Payment terms

Destination country

are the main factors.

You can also define additional split cirteria in customising for copy controls. The field VBRK-ZUKRI of the billing header holds this split criteria and checks for Invoice combination or split.

Thanks,

Ravi

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

It can be combined.

It can be combined even if sold-to and ship-to differs but payer is same.U hav to build up your own

customized routine in the VTFL item details Data VBRK/VBRP field. U hav to take the help of abaper.

I didn't get your 3rd question

Sam

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Kiran !

Thax for quick reply!

wat should be the common in both the deliveries to make one invoice ?

regards

Pankaj

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

The system combines documents with the same customer number, proposal billing type and sales organization, and attempts to include them all in the same billing document.

If the preconditions are met, then a single invoice is created for the deliveries and/or orders.

Regards,

Chandra

Former Member
0 Kudos

Suppose I have to combine some deliveries into one billing document then wat are the requirements that must be fulfiled ?

you can do it using VF04

can we make one invoice if sold to party and ship to party are different but payer is same?

yes

how the customer will get to know that his order has been saved in the system of supplier?

if customer order is through an idoc then we send the order acknowledgement or once he/we receives/sends the ASN.

Edited by: kiran alahari on Oct 31, 2008 1:01 PM