Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Billing split or combination

former_member208541
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi,

can i define billing split or combination criteria based on certain fields in sales order ??

regards

sachin

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi,

yes we can billing split based on payer, billing date..etc

Former Member
0 Kudos

Yes, what r the fields?

former_member208541
Participant
0 Kudos

thanx for the reply.

my confusion is do those sales order fields have to exist in billing doc too.

for instance SPART exists in sales order as VBAK-SPART

but it aslo exits in VBRP as VBRP-SPART.

so for developing our own routine... do i need to give apaper which field vbak-spart or vbrp-spart...

ima asking this since to split an invoice based on delivery number, we have to pass VBRP-VGBEL in ZUK table and not LIKP-VBELN ???

regards

sachin

Former Member
0 Kudos

No it is nt necessarily that those fields have to exist in VBRK or VBRP. Rather,what is of concern is that, u may give the split/combo criteria to your abaper from vbak or vbap also but sometimes at runtime those becomes unavailable.But if the abaper is skillful he can use abap memory to retrieve those fields.

So, the answer is u can specify those fields even if they r not in VBARK or VBRP.

Sam

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear sachin

If your requirement is that invoice split should happen based on delivery document, then the help of ABAPer is not required. Just go to VTFL, select your item category for the combination of delivery type and billing type and maintain routine "003" for the field "Data VBRK/VBRP"

thanks

G. Lakshmipathi

former_member208541
Participant
0 Kudos

Hello Sam,

one mor advice needed. I have seen that to split the billing or combination... VBRP-VGBEL is transfrred to ZUK...

my question is that how come VBRP-VGBEL is having a value when invoice is not created at the time when data transfer routine is called.

if iam wrong , then it means we can give fields to abaper for split or combibation from the VBRK or VBRP tooo.... but then how come this is possible when invoice is still to be created ...

is the invoice created inetrnally by the program or somwhwta like that........??

regards

sachin

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Sachin,

To understand the system behaviour, I would suggest you to sit with your ABAP resource while DeBugging.

It is bit time consuming, but shall help in long run.

Regards

Arun