SAP for Utilities Discussions
Connect with fellow SAP users to share best practices, troubleshoot challenges, and collaborate on building a sustainable energy future. Join the discussion.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Cash Desk Clearing A/c

rajesh_vasudeb
Participant
0 Kudos

Dear Gurus,

I am facing a problem with Cash Desk Config. during implementation. When taking payments in Cash Desk using T Code FPCD, a Clearing account is to be mentioned in the screen.

Please guide me as to how the amount which gets posted to the Clearing account is getting finally posted to the House bank G/L account.

Please advise as to whether it happens with a T code or another Configuration settings.

Any help in this matter will be highly appreciated.

Thanks and Regards,

Rajesh Vasudev

6 REPLIES 6

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Rajesh,

In FPCD, under GL Account posting , enter the GL Account to which you want to post.

Hope this helps

Rgds

Rajendra

0 Kudos

But Sir, that G/l account field I understand is to post any difference amounts in Cash Collections as short assignments.

My question is what about the transfer posting from the Clearing account to Bank g/l acccount. Do we have to create a sepertae posting rule ??

Rajesh

0 Kudos

Rajesh,

When you post a payment, the entry would be

DR : Bank Clearing Account

CR: Customer/Contract Account/BP

Now when you tr the entry to FI-GL, the entry would be

DR : Bank Clearing Account

CR: Recon Account

Now when you upload the EBS statement received from the bank,assuming that all your config in place, the entry would be:

DR: Main bank account

CR: Bank clearing account

Now your Bank clearing account shows BRS where as Main Bank account reflects EBS.

Clear? If not pls be more clear in your question

Rgds

Rajendra

0 Kudos

Thank you Sir, my problem was solved by activating the cash journal.The transfer postings happened from there.

Do we have any other way to make transfer posting to House bank a/c without going through the Cash Journal ?

Thanks and Regards,

Rajesh

0 Kudos

You can try using FP05 too Rajesh

Rgds

Rajendra

0 Kudos

Hi Vasudev,

i am also required the cash desk payment configuration and transfering the cash clearing balance to the cash imprese account maintained under vendor.

can you suggest me what your doing currently for the same.

Ganesh Chelamalla