cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

File is not picked from the Sorce Directory?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi to all,

I have installed XI in my laptop , and have done all the post insallation steps, but when am doing the scenario's file is not picked from the input directory,

please help me .

Thanking you to all...

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (5)

Answers (5)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I've a similar problem, and the mainly cause was file permission on Windows, so try to give all permissions for your file.

Best regards

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Suresh,

please Check your accessing parameters ( File name and Directory) in Sender Communication channel.......

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Suresh

Firstly how you installed XI on Laptop? Which OS? how you are giving directory name? is it like C:\..... or \usr\sap\ima ...............

Check your filename with extension.........

Check with the file permissions Read/Write/Modify it should have 777 to be get picked

test your adapter engine is it installed properly............ try self test.

Thanks

Gaurav

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I think you have not given source directory name correctly in CC. Secondly the file name could also be wrong.

Check your source dir name by transaction code AL11 in XI, may be you will be using a such dir which don't allow you to process any kind of file (basiclly authorization problem) so try to put your file in some other dir and then check.

Regards,

Sarvesh

Former Member
0 Kudos

check the following.

1) go to RWB communication monitoring and check the sender file adapter status with the information.

2) check the configuration of file adapter such as directory path file name and other server details.

3) check the message in SXMB_MONI whether u got any.

4) check the conncetion between ur FTP and XI, if u r using FTP.

give more details about ur scenario

chirag

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi chirag,

Thank you for your response,

Iam using nfs protocol, it's not ftp, i have done two scenarios file 2 file (xml to xml), and file 2 idoc( xml to idoc),

for these two scenarios file is not picked from the source, when iam try to monitor in rwb it is not showing any messages, it is showing as there is no messages .

Thank u once again.

Former Member
0 Kudos

does suresh n krishna refers to same person?

can u tell me where u have put ur file ( PI Application server)

wat all configuration u have used.

chirag

Former Member
0 Kudos

First to check if your communication channel is working fine or not, this can be checked in RWB under component monitoring --> Adapter Engine SID --> communication channel monitoring. I doubt your CC is not configured properly, also make sure your CC is activated.

If CC is fine, message should reach IS pipeline, this can be checked in SXMB_MONI to see if anything wrong there. If everything is fine here, then you need to check the receiver communication channel the same way you do as checking sender CC described above.

Hope that helps

Eric