cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Credit Memo request with reference to billing document

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear all,

I am having a requirement to create credit memo request with reference to Billing document. But the issue is, I have separate pricing procedure for normal sales to billing, and different pricing procedure for CMR to Credit memo.

When I am creating CMR with reference to Billing document it copies the pricing procedure, Please suggest how to block pricing procedure to get copied. (please note that B: redetermine pricing, is not working in this case)

Suitable points for valuable answers guerenteed.

Regards

Bidhu

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Go to VTAF > select your sales doc type:billing document type > then select item category > in pricing type field it'd be "D" > then you need to change it to "B" > this will solve your purpose.

Hrishi

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Bidhu,

What I understood that yr credit memo request is having a different pric. proc. than that of the refeenecd billing doc. But still system is copying the pric.proc. of the billing doc rather than that of the credit memo request. But you want it to be the pric .proc defined fro the memo rather than the billing doc.Hav I ritely understood?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Yes Dear, U understood corectly,

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Bidhu,

Then u have to consider only the DataT field in the copy control VTAF Header ( Billing Doc Type to Credit Memo request Type) , where the routine 052 is maintained now i believe.if u change it to 001 or any other except 052, it will go for the pric proc for the credit memo request and wont copy from the billing doc.

Sam

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Sam,

thank you very much, for your help.

Points awarded as a symbol to say thanks.

regards

Bidhu Bhusan Samantaray.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Sam / Bidhubhusan

Can you please let me know for which "Data T", I need to maintain the routine 001 in VTAF ?? There are three "Data T" fields and I dont know to which field I need to maintain.

As I am also having the same issue, request your guidance in this regard.

Kaushal

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

0 Kudos

Hi,

Thank you it really helping me

Rza

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

In VTAF maintain the folowing parameters,

HEADER

053,103 and 03 in the Data T in this order from top to bottom,maintain 021 in the billing header box and check the copy item number box.

ITEM

153,104,004 in the Data T in this order from top to bottom,maintain 303 in the copying requirements box and pricing type E.

This should resolve your issue.