cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Billing

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi all

can you please tel me what are the basic changes are made to the billing document type in real scenario, because standard doc type are not used in real time. so what changes we can made to like billing doc. type ,let say to F2. and the reason for that change

Thanks regards

Manoj

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Manoj,

With standard billing document type F2,we can go for certain functionalities.In order to add or suppress more functionalities as per the client requirement we will define our own billing types.In general they will start with "Z" letter(E.g.:ZF6) as per the client/business requirement.

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Manoj

It is good question to forum. I will tell you what are the need of change or create own billing doucments. But we can use standard one but there is a problems in future

1. Upgradation:- if you are using 4.7ee and upgrade to 6.0 ecc then system will not transfer F2 what is in 4.7 because in 6.0 ecc these also standard F2 so there is no duplication of standard. for that you have to create your own customisation that should in your requirement.

system will transfer any customisation name start from Y and Z

2. Client Requirement:- Different industries has different business process so we have to change according to requirement of client need and scenarios.

Thanking you

Arun

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thank you suresh

Former Member
0 Kudos

dear phani,

not much is done in billing document type configurations.

mostly we need to keep in mind the number ranges required by the client... how he wants ... says based on compnay code level r on plant wise...

and other changes may be releating to patner determinations and other would be output determinations..

hope it helps.

regards

suresh s

Former Member
0 Kudos

i'm sorry dear manoj...

Former Member
0 Kudos

Manoj,

It totally depends upon the business requirement and it may vary according to the business scenario, client specific need...

Hrishi

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks u hrishikesh

can u please tel me some scenario and client requirement