cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Block Particular material for a DC and Plant combo

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

Iam working for a FMCG client at the movement and i have a peculiar requirement which at the outset seamed easy but iam not able to find a solution.

The client wants to block selling of a particular material for specific distribution channel and plant combo. i did explore the following options

1. "X-distr.chain status" in the material master sales org1 view but this will block for all DC

2. "DChain-spec. status" this will block the material for the DC for all plants

3. If i don't assign the plant to that SO and DC combo then you can't sell from that plant to SO DC at all

can any of you give a solution

Regards

Godwin

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI,

In Material Master you can find field DC and Plant specific status .The values for the same are defined in config . to block the material at various level like quotation,order, delivery etc.

Thanks,

Pramod

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Pramod,

Thanks for the reply, the field your taking about blocks the material for the DC but not for a particular Plant and DC.

Regards

Godwin

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Godwin,

Why aren't u using the t.code MM06 for material deletion flag.Flag it for deletion in the relevant plant. and also to the relevant s.org/distr chnl combo.Hope this helps u.

Regards

Sam

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI SAM,

I did try MM06 when i block giving the sales org. it blocks for the entire sales org, not for the DC alone.

Regards

Godwin