cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Invoice printing

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi all

am trying to print an invoice using ecc 6.0.

using my user profile,i am managing to print the invoices but when the end user try to print,the system is not issueing the output.

i have checked the authorisation and the user was assigned the authorisation to print all billing documents.

what could be the problem or where am i missing it.

i am thinking,it can not be an issue of master data or printer connection because if i use my profile,i can print the invoices

regards

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

Goto VF02 enter.

Menu -> Goto->Header->Output

Check the Output type there. if its Processed(Green), Double click on that and check the settings there. Enter print at Logical Destination field.

Otherwise check the requirement for that output type in VOFM.

Former Member
0 Kudos

How do I make the status green?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Tell the user to go to billing doc header > output > select the output > further data >>> from there check if "Locked" field is active or not... I guess it is active in user's case and hence he's unable to process the output.

Check the same and let me know.

Hrishi

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

If your status is not Green means your output is not yet processed.

1. If status is RED: Select that output and click on "Processing log" button and remove the error.

2. If status is Yellow: select that output type and check "Further Data" button and made Dispatch time as immediate.

Check and revert.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Can your users see the print preview? I guess yes because there is no configuration problem.

If yes, go to SU01 for username & here you can give the default printer for user.

Try this & update.

Regards,

Ravi

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi

i have gone to SU01 the default printer was set.

Concerning the print preview,the user can go as far as the icon for print preview,but when she clicks on the icon for print preview,the system takes her back to the initial screen for billing document change,no error message is prompted

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

How and where in the billing document did you see the Print Preview button?

Can the print preview be shown even if the billing document hasn't been posted yet?

Thanks!

suadh
Explorer
0 Kudos

Print preview:

VF02, then on the menu: Billing document -> Issue output to, and a new window shoud open (if output was determined before) where you have Print preview button. That means, first you need to save de document, output should be determined and then you can see the print preview.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I am also facing the same kind of problem in case of some particular customer. My problem is following:

Everytime in VF02 I have to press Goto -> Header -> Output and then add ouput ZD00 and save. This I have to do again and again in a particular customer in others it comes automatically.

Please help.

Thanks in advance.

Rajesh Gupta

Former Member
0 Kudos

T. Code VV31 - maintain output record for that customer for which the output is not coming automatically (you are adding manually in billing header output). You can compare the output record with the customer for which it is appearing automatically.