cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Export

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I am trying to create ARE-1 form for Export under bond....in that Screen if i enter Excise Invoice Number system is giving the Error "excise invoice is not meant for exports".

I maintained Diff Series group and I assignd this group to Excise Group....Still i didnt get any Solution...Please give me solution,.

Thanks in Advance

Regards

Dev.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (5)

Answers (5)

Former Member
0 Kudos

What you need to do is click on f4 where you enter the excise invoice number in ARE1. Correspondng to every excise invoice there is an internal document number. Select it and proceed with the are1. Remember if you are doing under bond you need to have created a bond in the Excise master data and maintained a number range for bond as well in SNRO. Revrt if you have any problems.

ON the fact that the system is not picking your export invoice, check the excise document whether it has the number you gave for export invoice and whether it has the export invoice type selected. You can check this in J1IIN in the display mode.

regds

Jude

Edited by: jude xavier on Nov 3, 2008 8:51 AM

Former Member
0 Kudos

Maruti,

The very fact that you are seeing local in the utilisation screen of the J1iin ttransaction itself shows that the excise invoice you ahve saved is a local one. You cannot make it ork for the exports scenario.

What you need to do is in the intial screen of the J1iiN TRANSACTION use the series group you have defined for exports.

In your customisation you are maintaining series group right, Whats the series group for exports. Have you checked. Normally we maintain 10 for local and 20 for exports scenarios with the number range being maintained accordingly.

Also ensure that you transaction account determination and those under exports under excise regulation is complete.

Now try the J1IIn. Technically when you choose the series group 10 ( local ), the excisde Invoice type will toggle between Local and Deemed and for exports it will toggle between Bond/No Bond / LUT.

Any questions? You are most welcome.

regds

Jude

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I maintained 2 series groups for Domestic and Export........and i assigned with Excise group and Series group....

In Excise Invoice i clicked on Utilization icon....and i changed as a Export...and i saved the Excise Invoice.moreover i maintained Number ranges for J_1IEXCEXP this object.

when iam trying to create ARE-1 getting _Enter a valid internal excise invoice number_.

*Onemore thing is....I maintained number ranges for this object J_1IEXCEXP is 1000-9999 but system is not picking from this range....*

Plzz revert me back .....need more clarity.

Regards

Dev

Edited by: maruthi dev on Nov 3, 2008 7:57 AM

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Please let us know exactly where your problem is

Initially, you had indicated that you were unable to create excise invoice and now you are telling "when iam trying to create ARE-1 getting Enter a valid internal excise invoice number"

Have you generated excise invoice successfully ?? The number range assignment in object "J_1IEXCEXP" is for excise invoice generation and not for ARE1.

thanks

G. Lakshmipathi

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Laxmipathi,

Let me tell you ....the Exactly problem is........i need to create Excise invoice for Export

I can able to create Invoice....but when iam trying to create ARE-1 with reference to Export Excise invoice.

System is not allowing me to create ARE-1 ,so what ever i created Export Excise invoice its not related Export Excise invoice....

My requirement is .........I need to create Export Excise invoice For Creating ARE-1.

Just now i found....What i maintained Number ranges for Export Excise Invoice (J_1IEXCEXP)......system is not picking from this number range....please advice me.

Thanks in Advance

Regards

Dev

Edited by: maruthi dev on Nov 3, 2008 8:12 AM

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Maruthi,

Go To SPRO> LG> Tax on GMI>India> Business Transactions--> Exports Under Excise Regulations->Transaction configuration -->Define Reference document per excise trasaction

Here you enter T code J1iA101 & Processing mode A01 & Ref.Document R09 Outgoing excise invoice.

After the above setting you will able to create the ARE1 wrt Excise inv.

Thanks & Regards,

Hemant Patil

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

Please check whether the excise invoice is created is created with export invoice type BOND. If it is local then system will pop this message. You can check the excise invoice type under utilization tab of excise invoice.

Regards

MBS

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Ensure that the excise invoice number you referred is created for an export billing document.

Then go to J1IIN, check on the utilisation screen whether invoice type has been changed from Local to the respective export excise invoice.

thanks

G. Lakshmipathi

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

As you said about J1iin .....Screen Under the Utilization.I can see the Excise Invoice type As LOCAL.

Moreover it is in Display mode ...How can i change into Export.

Thanks in Advance

Regards

Dev

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Maruthi,

While creating the Export Excise invoice click on UTILIZATION & Select EXPORTS.

Thanks & Regards,

Hemant Patil

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi ,

I down same .........In Excise Invoice..i clicked on Utilization Icon Then i Clicked on Change Icon...i chosen as Export ........When iam trying to Create ARE-1 document System is Displaying message this "Enter a valid internal excise invoice number".

How can i maintain Export invoice Number..

Thanks in Advance

Regards

Dev

Edited by: maruthi dev on Nov 3, 2008 6:10 AM

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

It seems, you have not maintained the number range for excise for exports.

Go to SNRO, input Object "J_1IEXCEXP", click on "Number ranges", enter the series group for exports (you should have created a seperate series group for exports) and maintain the number range for exports.

Now go to J1IIN and create excise invoice so that you will not face the same issue.

thanks

G. Lakshmipathi

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI.

I did as per you thread....But still iam getting Same message....

Please advice me...foe this Error..

Regards

Dev

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi

This cannot be changed you have to cancel the excise invoice and create a new excise with reference to the billing document and then in the utilization select bond/no bond then create the are 1

Regards

sudhakar

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi sudhakar..

When i clicked on utilization tab.........i can see the Excise invoice type...and i changed int o Export....when iam changing into Export i can see the fields like this.....Only Deemed in Blue color....EXPORT Bond / No Bond / Deemed / LoU

but iam getting Enter a valid internal excise invoice number..

Thanks in Advance

Regards

Dev

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Please try to create a new billing document and excise invoice and post the outcome.

For the error you have indicated, the only solution is maintaining number range for exports as suggested already.

thanks

G. Lakshmipathi

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

Enter tcode:J1IBN01 and create Bond. Enter the bond number and year.

Hope your problem gets resolved or revert back. You can refer to sap help file for ARE and exports related customization

Regards

Sandeep Bhowmick

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi sir,

Please under stand my Question...........

Problem is not with the Bond....Excise Invoice..(It is not an Export Excise Invoice).

How can i create Export Excise Invocie

Regards

Dev