cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Consignment pick up Issue

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi all,

I have a scenario where sometimes if the ordered item is not in stock, the client gives a substitute item to the customer. When the ordered item is actually delivered, the substitute item is taken back. The client wants to show the substitute item in the plant stock only.....I proposed the solution of consignment sales. I suggested to use the consignment fill up process & then create the consignment pick up order with reference to the consignment fill up order.

I did the following settings:

1. In the customer master I used the partner function as SB alongwith the other basic partner functions SP, SH, BP & PY.

Is my suggestion correct as per the client's requirements?

In my material master I have entered 2 days as the planned delivery time as it is a trading good.

Now i created a consignment fill up sales order for the customer for the item say ABC with quantity as "1". I had 1 quantity in the stock so the quantity was confirmed. I created the delivery - picking - PGI. The system did not generate any FI document for the goods issue.

I checked in MMBE, the system displays 1 quantity under the consignment section. When I double click on the line item, the system displays the customer number also who has received the consignment.

Now i am trying to create the consignment pick up order with reference to the consignment fill up order, but the system while carrying out the availability check determines a delivery date which lies 2 days later. I am confused here, if the item is shown under the consignment stock, why it is not getting confirmed on today's date only.........?

The schedule line determined is F1 which is relevant for AVC & TOR. the movement type is 632.

With best regards,

Niyaz Sayyed

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

cathy_liang
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Niyaz.

If the stock is the customer's, and the ownership of the goods is not transferred to the customer until he uses, I think your solution is correct.

In that case, pls change schedule line category from FI to F0. Your problem will be solved.

Answers (0)