cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Case Management

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Experts,

I am trying to configure a Case. I have created all the required Customizing and Also created the Case Type in SCASE_CUSTOMIZING. But After creation of Case Type, When I come back and tried to create a Case in ORGANIZER it is showing an error " Service Provider Called : Incorrect SP Object Status" . In am very much confused with this error.Why is it coming?

One more Doubt What is the Document Id of the Record Model? Is that the same SRM MOD ************* which it generates or any other..

What is the equivalent of RECORD MODEL, CONTENT MODEL in CASES.

Finally how to utilizae Case Management objects in Records Management.Does is it have something to do with the Version of the Records and Case Mangement Tool

Kindly Reply ASAP.Points will be awarded.

Please help in this regard.

We are using ECC 6.0 Server

Thanks and Regards

Kavita M

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

If you see the error Service Provider Called : Incorrect SP Object Status" then you need to double check you GUID ID for the case type in rmps_customizing. If thatu2019s Ok then check the field Case Rec. Model in Case Type Maintenance screen. Must not overlook Attribute and Function profiles in the same place as well. The Element Type ID of Rec., Case, and Notes should be as in registry. Lastly the generation rule should exist because this type of error pops up under different circumstance. If you have Record Models make sure they are activated.

Document Id of the Record Model is the same as the description of the Record Model. It does not have to be a number.

RECORD MODEL - Record model is a pre-defined structure that a certain case type can use. That means that a case of that type will by default use that particular structure.

As for Case management object please elaborate!!!!!

Hope that helps!!!

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos