Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

form printing

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi,

i have some doubts in cheque printing:

(1) how to find the form name and the standard print program for any printing application..

(2)can any body suggest what approach to follow for cheque printing...i think the standard cheque layout contains payment details at the top and cheque at the bottom portion and this layout depends on bank...correct me if i am wrong...

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (6)

Answers (6)

Former Member
0 Kudos

This message was moderated.

Former Member
0 Kudos

.Moderator edit for continuity

Former Member
0 Kudos

.Moderator edit for continuity

Former Member
0 Kudos

Actually, I dont think there are output types in FI transactions. The form is directly assigned in the particular FI application.

Regards,

Vishwa.

Edited by: Vishwa Sri Hari on Oct 31, 2008 5:31 PM

Mohamed_Mukhtar
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi mani ,

Go to SPRO (Tcode)
Financial Accounting--->Financial Accounting Global Settings
--->Correspondence
--->SAPscript-Based Forms
---->Define Form Names for Correspondence Print

or goto View V_001F_B

Thanks & Regards

Edited by: Always Learner on Oct 31, 2008 12:46 PM

Former Member
0 Kudos

Print program: RFFOUS_C

Script name: F110_PRENUM_CHCK

You can get the details from T. code: FBZA

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

For FI scripts, you wont find them in NACE or TNAPR(find values which are configured in NACE) table.

For FI scripts, you have to go se71...press F4,There it will show all the application names...In that you have "Financial Accounting"..under that all the standard SAP scripts are available for various FI sub modules.

Regards,

Vishwa.

former_member195383
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi..

For this you need to to know the output type that is associated with this perticualr requirement.

Then go to transaction NACE. click on any application say V1 for sales. Then click on output types.

There select the out put type and then click on processing routines. There you can find the print program name. Once u get that u can find the smartform name from inside the print program.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

try with NACE transaction.

and check TNAPR table.

Regards,

Suresh

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi suresh,

in nace tcode there is no details for FI forms.i think it contains information for MM forms only.and in tnapr not able to find form for cheque & payment advice printing...