cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

scenario not working after the BS points to new client

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

Everything was working fine for years. But the same BS is pointed to a new client in the SLD and we changed the rfc user id in the Comm Channels to the new rfc user id if the new client.

When i run the BAPI, it shud return the response to the XI but it is not doing so. All the rfc channels are green but when i see the details, it is throwing the error below: please help.

Sender channel 'CC_SENDER_RFC' for party '', service 'BS_SAP_ABC' (internal name 'RfcServer[CC_SENDER_RFC]')

Server data: {jco.server.gwhost=FT01.abc.net, jco.server.progid=rfcfabarinv, jco.server.gwserv=sapgw01, jco.server.unicode=0}

Repository data: {jco.client.lang=EN, jco.client.snc_mode=0, jco.client.client=400, jco.client.passwd=******, jco.webas.ignore_jdsr_error=1, jco.client.user=USER_ID_ECC, jco.client.sysnr=01, jco.client.ashost=FT01.abc.net}

Current pool size: 1, maximum pool size : 1

Channel History

- Error: 2008-10-31 09:54:23 GMT+00:00: com.sap.aii.af.rfc.afcommunication.RfcAFWException: lookup of alternativeServiceIdentifier via CPA-cache failed for channel 'CC_SENDER_RFC' (38fc3bdddfbd3fcbb3fa06afb39e20d7, party '', schema 'TechnicalSystem', identifier 'QEC#400')

- Error: 2008-10-30 15:43:49 GMT+00:00: com.sap.aii.af.rfc.afcommunication.RfcAFWException: lookup of alternativeServiceIdentifier via CPA-cache failed for channel 'CC_SENDER_RFC' (38fc3bdddfbd3fcbb3fa06afb39e20d7, party '', schema 'TechnicalSystem', identifier 'QEC#400')

- Error: 2008-10-30 15:39:50 GMT+00:00: com.sap.aii.af.rfc.afcommunication.RfcAFWException: lookup of alternativeServiceIdentifier via CPA-cache failed for channel 'CC_SENDER_RFC' (38fc3bdddfbd3fcbb3fa06afb39e20d7, party '', schema 'TechnicalSystem', identifier 'QET#400')

Thanks

kanan

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

bhavesh_kantilal
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Did you refresh the Business System in the Integration Directory?

Does the Business System in the Integration Directory contain the new Client number?

If no, like I had mentioned in one of your previous threads you would need to refresh the Business System in the ID ( Business System --> Adapter Specific Attributes --> Edit mode --> Compare to SLD button )

Regards

Bhavesh

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Can you do full CPACache refresh using the below link

http://<server:port>/CPACache/refresh?mode=full

Regards,

Sreenivas

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi bhavesh,

glad u caught me from my prev post..:-). actually ..i was tryin to look for this option yest but cud not find it...This was all before the client changes. Today after changing the client I thought the err might be because of the cache or something like that.

After your reply i searched this option and it worked.. Thanks a lot guruji ..

Bhavesh, i will be thankful if you could look into my post that issue after the patch upgrade. Nobody hav replied till since the last week. plzzz

Regards,

kanan

Answers (0)