cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

output

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI,

IN sales order output determination program in Tcode NACZ for o/p type Z000 I'VE GIVEN REQUIREMENT 02 .

And i created sales order -didn't complete incompletion log say sgroup/soffice/terms of payment

i tried to give o/p from sales order for same o/p type but still system is allowing to take printout without blocking. According to requirement 2

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi ,

The Routine which u have maintained in the output determination procedure will works in the automatic determiantion, and if user maintaining manually then routine will not stop you for further processing.

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI,

thx for replyin

I mainatined condition record for o/p type in vv11 sorg/sdoc type & cust but in sales order o/p type is not geting picked automatically

Former Member
0 Kudos

. removed the reply

Edited by: Prasanth on Oct 31, 2008 5:34 PM

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thts wat reqt routine does. it doesn't stop u printing once u specify it manually in the sales order

Former Member
0 Kudos

1. have you created requirement 02 in VOFM?

2. have you configure 02 in NACE-->Procedure?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Are you specifying the o/p type in sales order manually? the routine u specified takes care only that the

o/p type doesn't get determined automatically.It doesn't takes care of if it could be printed once you specify the o/p type in the sales order manually.Hope this answers yr question.

Rgds

Sam