Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

se63: edit any object

Madhurivs23
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi All,

I have translated one smartform from english to other language using SE63. What actually gets in the request created by such translation?

If I want to revert back the changes to smartforms from Tcode SE63, what is the way to do that?

Thanks in advance.

Rgds,

Madhuri

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

former_member195383
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi there is no separate reuqest created for the translations in se63.

It is included in the TR for that has been created for the smartform.

You have to change one by one..the translations that you have created and there is no other way to revert the changes back as thr is no version retrival in smartforms

Madhurivs23
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi,

And if I dont want to transport the request further , Can I delete the object same as we do for other things?

rgds,

Madhuri

former_member195383
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

hi,

When ever you move any smartform TR then the translations will go with it any how. Now you can not revert the translations by deleting the TR. U have to manually change or delete the translations that you have done.

Madhurivs23
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Rudra,

How to delete them one by one?

Thanks in advance.

rgds,

Madhuri

former_member195383
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Madhuri,

U had initially maintained the translations in SE63.. right?

Then following the the same procedure go in to the translation screen of that object in se63.

Then u will find two windows. Suppose u have maintained a translation for one textnode in one window.

In the bottom screen go to that window. And simply delte the translated text. That is the only possible way of reverting back the translations.

Hope its clear..or else get back to me.

Answers (0)