cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Shopping Cart - Error in Process

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

When we are creating shopping cart in EBP using catalogs, after appoval process the SC shows as error in process and EBP captures following three errors in monitoring cockpit

1) Shopping Cart XXXXXXXXX (Purchase order XXXXXXXXX): MEPO Purchase order item 00010 still contains faulty account assignments

2) Shopping cart XXXXXXXXX (PO XXXXXXXXX): ME083 Enter Recipient

3) Shopping cart XXXXXXXXX (PO XXXXXXXXX): ME083 Enter Recipient

But when i use same account assignment and create a normal SC then the PR is created at the backend and the same PR can be converted to PO with the same account assignments with out any errror. I am facing this issue only when i use the catalogs.

Please advise how to go about this issue.

Regards

GLG

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

We are using punc out catalog, the product categorys are same for both EBP and R/3.

there is no speacial mapping done for catalog and non catalog SC. only additional mapping done is the sap vendor is mapped with the catalog vendor in EBP for catalogs.

Rgds

GLG

former_member183819
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi

Check it up you have BADI to map your punch out catalog product category to EBp product category. Any mapping missing check it out.

check it out fs00 - Gl account and cost center relationship with fico consultant.

regards

Muthu

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hey

I am in the similar situation:

In classic and have the error:

1. Faulty account assignments

2. Enter Recipient

Pls let me know how you guys got rid of this error.

We are in SRM7 / ECC eph4

Thanks

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Cost Center we have maintained in the attributes, for GL account we have activated a BADI for product category and the GL combination, So based on the product category the GL defaults. Apart from this there is no other setting for account assignment made.

Rgds

GlG

former_member183819
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi

Are your using any punch out catalog or internal catalog?

Want to know how mapping takes care place .

Here catalog- product category and srm/r3 product category mapping missing or both are same. confirm it.

Regards

Muthu

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

We are not maintaining any datas related to product category and account assignment in EBP, in EBP we are only validating the cost center from the backend.

Regards

GLG

former_member183819
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi

Dont you map your cost center in PPOMA_BBP via KNT

attribute? How about other sc . You must have made a link in account assignment for product category right? and GL account ?

Regards

Muthu

Edited by: Muthuraman Govindasamy on Oct 31, 2008 12:44 PM

former_member183819
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi

The PRs are created for SC due to incomplete data in SRM.

Did you have maintained correct data like product category vs account assignment. Are you checking the catalog data in SRM or not.

Regards

Muthu