cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

check payload in the BPM

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

Can anybody help me to how to find the data in BPM process. Like in moni we can see the payload i.e exact data transfering. Is there any option to see the exact data in each BPM step and how it transfering.

Regards,

Kum

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

can you please explain the scenario you are looking at

by ' DATA' do you mean to check the messages flowing in the BPM?

regards,

alpa.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I mean to say i need to monitor each step in BPM before the execting the step what is the value and after executing the step what is the value. For example I am using Idoc field value in loop condition, so i what to check the value in BPM step.

Regards,

Kum

justin_santhanam
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Kum,

Follow the below process to check the payload.

Click on PE in SXMB_MONI, it will take you to workflow Log.

Now, Click SHIFT+F9 - It will display the log with Tech Details

For example clikc on the Mapping step, if you want to see the input and output of the mapping program, then

In the bottom screen , click Container tab and click Messages1 - it will take you to next screen which displays 1. Now right click on 1 --> Nested Table --> Messages. Now Double clikc on the message displayed in the pop-up window. It will take you to the payload.

raj.

prasad_ulagappan2
Contributor
0 Kudos

as everyone said you can see that in SXMB_MONI_BPE or in SXMB_MONI just scroll towards right you will see a column "c" in that you will see a chequred flag, or red flag for BPM, just click on that you will be directed to the messages processed by BPM...

Former Member
0 Kudos

try using the transaction code sxmb_moni_bpe.

regards,

alpa.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

But in sxmb_moni_bpe we can see the each step details, but i need to see the data in each step.

Regards,

kum